Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Dominoes Are Falling - Can You Hear Them?

Many, many years ago I met a young man working at a local computer store. We struck up a conversation about his homeland, Morocco. The fellow was intelligent and sincere, hard working and decent. His dream was to return to Morocco, after getting his degree in business, and establishing his country's largest computer sales franchise. I wished him the best and asked him to remember me when he became famous. That was almost 30 years ago.

Now, his country is becoming the latest to fall to the extremists. For those people who argue we would create more Radical Islamists by being more aggressive now, rather than waiting for later - well, shove it up your Neville ASS. I wonder how my friend is doing?

... will Libya be next - and we thought Khadaffi was bad?

No comments: