The United States of America is slowly becoming an openly anti-Christian nation. The “lamb”, assisting the beast and mentioned in Revelation, just may be America. Her governmental recognition of Catholicism comes very close to a declaration of a national religion! I ask once again; President Obama, Congress; recall our Ambassadors to the Vatican and direct the U.S. State Department to cease referring to the pontiff as; “The Holy Father”. According to the biblical definition, this is blasphemy.
My beloved military is also “in the game”, and is most distressing to me. If you didn’t know, “Tiger” is a military veteran – in fact, an Airborne Ranger, and at one time attached to a Special Forces group.
Our boys and girls in uniform have been subjected to separate Chapels for Muslims (all other religions share military chapels), their Chaplains have been punished for praying to Jesus, and their Generals care more for their own careers than their own troops (Ft. Hood, etc).
Can anyone convince me to trust the U.S. government? With these things occurring, It's becoming tougher to do so!
From the WND article:
The winners included a wide array of events deemed to insult, injure or marginalize Christianity. They included acts of violence, laws and judgments, actions by schools against students and decisions by the Obama administration to promote causes and leaders at odds with Christian teaching.
1. "The Federal Hate Crimes Bill that attacks religious liberty and freedom of speech."
2. "President Obama's appointment of radical anti-Christians like homosexual activist Kevin Jennings as the 'safe school czar'; pro-abortion advocate Kathleen Seblius made secretary of Human and Health Services; and Chai Feldblum, pro-homosexual and anti-religious liberty judge nominated for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission."
3. "The Federal Department of Homeland Security issued a report entitled 'Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate' that labeled conservative Christians extremists and potential terrorists."
4. "An activist judge ordered a homeschool mom in New Hampshire to stop homeschooling her daughter because the little girl 'reflected too strongly' her mother's Christian faith."
5. "Pro-life activist Jim Pullion was murdered in front of his granddaughter's high school for showing the truth about abortion."
6. "Police called to East Jessamine Middle School in Lexington, Ky., to stop 8th graders from praying during their lunch break for a student whose mother was tragically killed."
7. "The overt homosexual participation in Obama's presidential inaugural events by 'Bishop' Vickie Eugene Robinson, the Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, D.C., and a homosexual marching band."
8. "HBO's program 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' aired an episode where the main actor urinates on painting of Jesus. When confronted HBO would not apologize."
9. "Rev. Fred Winters was murdered while preaching in his pulpit in Maryville, Ill."
10. "Pro-life Pastor Reverend Walter Hoye of Oakland, Calif., was jailed for exercising peaceful, pro-life speech."
The CADC's other stories that weren't voted into the top 10 included the following:
- The ongoing saga of Rifqa Bary, the 17-year-old Ohio convert to Christianity from Islam who fled to Florida because she feared her family would kill her, only to be returned by the courts to Ohio.
- The threat leveled by county officials against a home bible study in San Diego County, requiring the group to stop meeting until they get a permit for religious assembly.
- The "Antichrist" film, reviled as "the most horrific movie ever seen" for explicit and pornographic sadomasochism, violence and occult content.
- The lawsuit filed by the Freedom from Religion Foundation seeking to stop Congress from displaying the national motto and Pledge of Allegiance at the Visitors Center in Washington, D.C.
Folks, you must decide if you care about these issues or not! We will all have a choice one day – man, or God.