Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do You Have Pests Like This In Your Kitchen?

Hey! Get Me A Beer While You're In There!


OLDSMAR, Florida — A Florida woman found an 8-foot long alligator prowling in her kitchen late Monday night, authorities said.

Sandra Frosti, 69, said the alligator must have pushed through the screen door on the back porch and then walked through an open sliding glass door at her home in Oldsmar, just north of Tampa.

The alligator apparently then strolled through the living room, down a hall and into the kitchen.

A trapper removed the alligator, which was cut by a plate that was knocked to the ground during the chaos.

But no one inside the house was injured.

Story By: MyTampaBay.Com and AP

The Observer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mafia Don throwing a party takes his caporegimes on a tour of his opulent mansion. In the back of the property, the Don has the largest swimming pool any of them has ever seen. The huge pool, however, is filled with hungry alligators. The Boss says to his underlings "I think a man should be measured by courage. Courage is what made me Don. So this is my challenge to each of you: if anyone has enough courage to dive into the pool, swim through those alligators, and make it to the other side, I will give that capo anything he desires. My position, my money, my house, anything!"

Everyone laughs at the outrageous offer and proceeds to follow the Boss on the tour of his estate. Suddenly, they hear a loud splash. Everyone turns around and sees the capo of the Miami Beach crew in the pool, swimming for his life. He dodges the alligators left and right and makes it to the edge of the pool with seconds to spare. He pulls himself out just as a huge alligator snaps at his shoes.

The flabbergasted Don approaches the capo and says, "You are amazing. I've never seen anything like it in my life. You are brave beyond measure and anything I own is yours. Tell me what I can do for you." The capo, panting for breath, looks up and says, "You can tell me who the hell pushed me into the pool!!"

Tiger said...

Ha!!!!