Friday, May 11, 2007

Five Things You Can't Say In America

1. The U.S. military should be far less concerned about civilian casualties.

2. We would be better off if less people voted.

3. Men are better equipped than women to do certain jobs.

4. Racism is not the biggest problem that black Americans face any more.

5. The only practical way to make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is for the Israelis to transfer the Palestinians and take their land.

... and I would add:

6. We should never again refer to the "Global War On Terror", instead let's call it what it is and should be; The Global War On Radical Islam.

4 comments:

Lady Hawk said...

Forgive me, Mr. Tiger, I have had a few glasses of wine, and my husband hates for me to go blogging after I have had imbibed-but-I remember in "Easy Rider" the song G-d "beaver's home" the pusher man" and I just say G-d beaver's home political correctness! I will probably die using my freedom of speech.

allen said...

lady hawk,

The Pusher

Hoyt Axton, of country/western fame, wrote the music and lyrics.

Lady Hawk said...

Thank you , Mr. Allen, the images are most poignant on the site you gave me. I did not know the artist of the song I quoted from. I hope I figure out a way to share it with my students-and get in troubleyet AGAIN with my administration. You are a trustworthy celebrity to me, Mr. Allen. You, Mr. Tiger, Mr. 2164, Mr. Whit, and Mr. Andrew Jackson are my hero bloggers. My husband is amused I think of y'all more highly than Charles Krauthammer, Anne Coulter and Victor Davis Hanson.

allen said...

lady hawk,

I was concerned that you might find the lyrics offensive; but, I thought the images conveyed the tragedy Hoyt Axton had in mind.

You have placed me in truly distinguished compamy; I blush.