Friday, April 07, 2006

Cognitive Dissonance 4 - "Frist" of All, You Gotta Make the Right Decisions

Political Suicide, a real CogDis problem ...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49632

..........................................................................................................................................

Amnesty is the word ... is the word ... is the word ...

... or, "obedience to lies" ...

http://www.nationalreview.com/krikorian/krikorian200604060624.asp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've humbled me. I'm sorry I made a flippant comment on your first vocabulary lesson.

I thought you were accusing me of cognitive dissonance because of my retort about the John Bircher.

Anonymous said...

I don't think its GOP suicide as much as some particular Republican politicians. Just as the left wingers have no viable party to go to, conservatives have no choice but to stay and bring the party back to where it belongs.

This could change but not for a long time.

Tiger said...

HA!!! : )

... look, I've never been a "faithful follower of Brother John Birch, or a member of the Antioch Baptist Church"; : ), although I've met some real decent, God-fearing Baptists in my day.

These Blogs are here exactly for this purpose; for us to disagree, insult, cajole, argue, etc. Sorry, Mary; thats why I can't stand your "PC tendencies"! : )

I come across as a "miserable bastard" but that's my whole point. If we can't bring up these questions and discuss them amongst ourselves, publically; if Professors, Politicians, government officials, Priests and Ministers constantly tell us to shut up and be more "tolerant" and stop being so "politically incorrect", and we listen to them; then we are slaves forever!

YOU HEAR THAT BUSH! THE NEXT TIME YOU CALL THE MINUTEMEN VIGILANTES, DON'T BE SURPRISED WHAT PEOPLE CALL YOU!